We are looking for an administrative assistant to add to our growing behavioral health team. You will support day-to-day operations by performing administrative tasks and insurance billing.
Must be able to handle sensitive information confidentially, prioritize,meet deadlines and work independently.
Job duties include:
- Work with the medical billing software to maintain medical records and accounts
- Handle administrative duties, such as answering phones and maintaining the office
- Process insurance claims in compliance with law requirements
- Manage receivable and payable accounts and maintain financial records
- Answer patients’ queries and ensure quality customer service
- Ensure compliance with procedures
Create correspondence and other documents
- Prepare and manage mailings
- Computer Proficiency: In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to learn new software applications
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Attention to detail, excellent planning, organizing and time management skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Comfortable with handling money and recording transactions accurately
Contract Positions for LPC’s and LCSW’s
Looking for Career Opportunities?
We are currently Looking for Contract Therapists for PRN work at our Arlington, Fort Worth and Cedar Hill offices.
Contractor responsibilities include ongoing assessment and evaluation to aid in determining treatment goals, as well as provide therapeutic intervention and parenting education to individuals, families, adolescent and children.
Contractor qualifications: A Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, Psychology or related field is required and contractor must have an LCSW or LPC license. Experience working with individuals, couples, families, adolescent and children is helpful.
Learn more about these Career Opportunities!
Please send resume via email to Sedrick W. Jackson, LCSW at email@example.com