Date(s) - 04/12/15 - 07/12/15
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Bank of America Building
Participants will emerge from the WLCI Coaching Certification Program with:
• a firm understanding of the objectives of coaching and the role and responsibilities of the coach
• greater self-awareness and the ability to engage more fully with clients
• the ability to guide clients through the challenging and rewarding process of personal development and encourage
clients to maximize their potential
• skills and tools to engage in powerful conversations with their clients
List of Modules
• Module 1: Introduction to Coaching
• Module 2: Establishing the Coaching Relationship
• Module 3: Co-Creating the Coaching Relationship
• Module 4: The Coaching Conversation
• Module 5: The Coaching Conversation (Advanced)
• Module 6: Facilitating Learning
• Module 7: Getting Results
• Module 8: Business Essentials-Getting Started as a Coach
Number of hours of student contact time:
Students will benefit from a total of 68 hours of in-person instruction spread over eight 1-day intensive weekends and an additional 1 hour of mentor coaching by phone each week between the weekend sessions.
Weekend sessions (Sunday) will be organized twice per month for 3 1/2 months.
For more information visit: http://waleslifecoaching.com/
The first 10 people to register will get a free Coaching/Therapy website from TherapyCentral.com included in their program package!
Bookings are closed for this event.