Need Exceptional and Affordable LCSW Clinical Supervision?
Looking to become a LCSW?
We provide supervision for LMSWs seeking to become Licensed Clinical Social Workers. We have both Individual and group arrangements. Accepting LMSWs now for a September 2017 start.
We host LCSW Clinical Supervision groups in Arlington Texas, Cedar Hill Texas, and Fort Worth Texas. Let us know what location will work best for you when you contact us.
To get started in September click the image below:
We also provide non-clinical supervision toward Advance Practice, Independent Practice Recognition, Supervision of Probationary Initial or Continued Licensure, Board Ordered Supervision for Probated Suspension, and the AMEC program.
- 1. Evidence-based supervision related to assessments, diagnosing, and treatment
- 2. Free CEUs
- 3. Excellent networking opportunities
- 4. Multiple groups for scheduling flexibility
- 5. Electronic practice exams
- 6. Optional online supervision sessions via GoToMeeting.com (must be approved by TSBSWE)
- 7. Clinical opportunities for LMSWs that work in non clinical settings
and so, so much more!
Group Meetings Days:
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday- 6pm- 8pm Cedar Hill
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday- 6pm-8pm Arlington
- 1st and 3rd Thursday-6pm-8pm Arlington
- 1st and 3rd Saturday-10am-12pm Arlington
- 2nd and 4th Monday- 6pm-8pm Cedar Hill
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday- 6pm-8pm Fort Worth
- 2nd and 4th Thursday-6pm-8pm Fort Worth
- 2nd and 4th Saturday- 10am-12pm Fort Worth
Contact us for more details: email@example.com
Know a Social Worker who needs supervision? Share our information them!
Important Information About Forms from Texas State Board of Social Work Examiners
Submission of a Clinical Supervision Plan (Form III) does not ensure acceptance of the plan by the board. Acceptance is verified by a letter mailed to the supervisee at the mailing address on file with the board.
A separate Clinical Supervision Plan (Form III) must be submitted to the board for approval for each location of practice. Similarly, upon completion of supervision, a separate Clinical Supervision Verification (Form V) must be submitted for each board-approved Clinical Supervision Plan (Form III) in effect. Combining all locations of practice into one Clinical Supervision Plan (Form III) or Verification (Form V) is not acceptable to the board.
Submission of a Clinical Supervision Verification (Form V) does not ensure that the board will accept the verification of supervised experience as submitted. The Verification (Form V) must be submitted within 30 days of completion of the supervision and must meet all criteria required by the board.
A new Clinical Supervision Plan (Form III) must be submitted for approval when any change occurs in the conditions of supervision as approved by the board in the original, approved Clinical Supervision Plan (Form III) (such as who the supervisor is, number of hours worked, location of practice, etc.). This must be submitted within 30 days of the change, as must a Verification (Form V) for the experience accrued under the original, approved Clinical Supervision Plan (Form III).
If the board approves the Plan (Form III), the supervisee will receive a written confirmation in the mail. If a written confirmation is not received, then the plan is not approved.